As your Management Agent Macfar will look after all matters Financial and Legal,
Repairs and Maintenance and General Administration.
Financial and Legal
- Preparation of annual budget for maintenance, legal and management fees
- Apportionment and collection of Service Charges
- Manage collection of service charges and debt collection where relevant
- Ensuring creditors are paid in a timely manor
- Book-keeping, accounting, maintaining bank accounts and reconciling statements in compliance with accounting standards.
- Preparation of fully audited accounts
- Filing returns where relevant to CRO and Revenue
- Ensuring that there is a fully comprehensive insurance policy in place that is the most cost efficient one for the complex
Repairs and Maintenance
- Continuous Inspections of complex by Managing Agent’s
- Cleaning of common areas, grass cutting, window cleaning and painting
- Organising Refuse collection where appropriate.
- Ongoing repairs and maintenance in common areas
- Organise maintenance agreements for lifts, fire alarms, intercom systems, security cameras, electric gates and emergency lighting
- Dealing with car park issues when they arise
- Dealing with insurance claims– Site attendance, meetings with Insurance Company and handling all correspondence in relation to claims.
- Providing 24 hour emergency service
- Attend six board meetings with company directors and the Annual General Meeting
- Preparation of reports for management meetings to keep board informed
- Preparation of minutes of every meeting held with directors
- Issuing information and advices to new owners
- Maintaining records of contact details of all home-owners
- Organising and convening AGM, this includes sending out notice to all members
- Organising and convening EGM when the board deem necessary
- Secretarial services relating to the management company
- Responding to all queries for individual members of the management company
- Dealing with specific breach of house rules