Situated in the heart of Dundalk, on the corner between Park Street and Earl Street we offer professional advice on renting your property. Looking to move house or find a nice new apartment? Macfar property have a wide selection of properties to let.
- Your property is inspected where a full appraisal is carried out to determine the achievable rent together with any recommendations to increase the marketability of the property.
- Your property will then be marketed on the internet (Daft.ie and Rent.ie) and through our prominent placed office on Park Street, Dundalk.
- Viewings of the property will be arranged. We appreciate that viewings have to fit in with a client’s lifestyle. With this in mind, viewings are conducted outside normal working hours and at weekends where required and appropriate.
- Reference checks are carried out when suitable tenants have been secured. We take employer and previous landlord references.
- On reference approval, we organise payment by the tenant of the holding deposit, equivalent to one month’s rent.
- The earliest possible date for moving in to the property is then agreed with the tenant.
- On moving in, the tenant signs the tenancy agreement. One month’s rent in advance is also requested on the day of moving in.
- We organise the transfer of all utilities into the tenants’ name.
- A full inventory of the property is taking on the moving in date.
- We would register both parties on The Private Residents Tenancy Board. A fee of 90.00 (Euro) is applicable to the PRTB for this service.
Letting & Management Service
- All of the services outlined above in our Letting Service’.
- Full inventory prior to the tenant moving in.
- Use of Macfar Property Management bank account to ensure rents are being paid in a timely manner.
- Controlling arrears.
- Dealing with tenant/landlord issues as they arise as efficiently as possible.
- Ensuring all trades people are on hand to resolve whatever issue may arise, ie electrical, gas, decorative etc.
- Quarterly inspections of the property, whereby a full report will be submitted to the landlord and any necessary recommendations outlined.
Are You A Landlord?
If you are a landlord and would like to add your property to our data base or discuss your individual requirements with us, then please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone us on: 042 9326585 or 085 8036250.